Wednesday, June 28, 2017

How to take the Rhode Island real estate exam

Once you complete the Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation required 45 hour real estate pre licensing class the next step is the take the real estate exam.  Once you complete your pre-licensing classes download the Rhode Island real estate candidate handbook on become a real estate agent in Rhode Island to learn about scheduling your examination date what to expect the day of your examination to become a Rhode Island real estate agent.

For more Information about how to become a Rhode Island real estate agent visit:

Real Estate Institute Of Rhode Island
Real Estate License
Rhode Island Real Estate Licensing
}"
\

3 comments:

  1. I took the class last May-july.the day of test literally 5mins.prior to exam, I received a text that my mom was in hospital. I told the staff, but had to take test which I didn't pass.the time is over for classes.also, I have a disability r/t my back injury that happened I am an RN.it can be pretty bad.anyway if I did take test again is there anyway to take it free? And if I am able to.do I have to do 45hrs. again?
    Ty Di.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is pinkdi13@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne,
      You would have had one year from the date of taking the exam to retest, pass and submit the application to the state of Rhode Island. If a year passes you will be required to complete the 45 hour pre licensing class again,

      Delete

A day in the life of a Rhode Island real estate agent

  Thinking about a career in real estate? This short video captures a day in the life of a Rhode Island real estate agent. Of the top things...